Buscar este blog

lunes, 4 de mayo de 2020

Worldwide project




 Dancing, my life



Hello guys

Today I would like to write about something different. I have been part of an awesome project that is called Worldwide project

It was a great experience through which I could share part of my life as well as learn and get to know experiences of other people. 

Flipgrid was the platform I used. You just have to create an account or enter through your google/microsoft account. There, you have several videos of many teachers who share their own experiences such as languages, trips, countries, hobbies, etc.  

I consider that it was a nice experience. At the very beginning, I was embarrassed and shy. I had never upload a video talking about my life, my feelings, etc. It was a bit odd. But, at the same time, I think that it was really fun. 

In my video, I talked about my experience as a dancer. It was really special to talk about it. 

I am looking forward to watching my classmates´ videos. 

Here is my video story and also the whole #twima8 grid. 

I hope you like it. 









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario