Buscar este blog

viernes, 8 de mayo de 2020

Final product

My super learning

Hello guys,

This is my last entry. The course is going to finish. For that reason, I would like to share with you the several projects that I have been doing during the whole course. I have created a terrific presentation using Genially (if you are interested in learn how to use genially, you should have a look at the entry called "slideshow"). 

I have uploaded every single project. I have also integrated a record explaining each project a bit. 

Moreover, I have recorded an extra audio with Audacity and I have integrated The Game of Thrones soundtrack. Therefore, I would like to share with you the audio where I talk about my own experience about the whole course. As I said before if you want to learn more about Audacity, have a look at my podcast entry. 

After that, as you can see, I had uploaded it in Ivoox (more information about the tool in podcast entry)

I have used  those tools again because I consider they are really useful and easy to use. 

Finally, I have left here my presentation and its link

I hope you enjoy it.

I am looking forward to watching your final projects!!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario