Buscar este blog

lunes, 13 de abril de 2020

Digestive system


Easel.ly


Hi friends!

Today, I would like to show you my new digital poster. Maybe, you are wondering, what is a digital poster?

My entry will describe you what it is and how it used the specific tool.

Easel.ly is an online tool through which you can create infographics. In this way, students will learn content, topic or whatever in a visual way. Therefore, students learn better in that it makes complex data easier to understand. It also motivates students to learn. 

Moreover, it avoids dullness in class. 

Images, graphs, objects, etc are powerful resources that help us acquiring information. The main reason is that the brain acquires information more likely through visuals such as images, colours, illustrations, etc. 

Here you have the link of my digital poster. There are some videos, if you click on my picture and click on orange image, you will watch it. https://www.easel.ly/infographic/987q6q 

On the other hand, Easel.ly is a great tool. Templates, objects, images, arrows, graphics, pictograms, files are some of the resources of it. You can also upload your own images or download some of them included in the tool. 

What I liked the most was that there are plenty free templates.

The worst part of the tool is free limited resources. You have to pay if you want to download your infographic. Also, you have to pay if you wish more resources or public your infographic.

The digestive system information is from an educational video.

Finally, I am embed my infographic. I hope you like it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario