Buscar este blog

domingo, 29 de marzo de 2020

Energy mindmap


Coggle






Hello to everyone!

Today, I would like to write about my new didactic project. It is related to energy: renewable energy and non-renewable energy. Therefore, the teacher is going to explain the whole project through an online mind map.

Using the mind map I will help my students focusing on the different aspects of the project. It also will help them memorising the contents.

Moreover, all needed resources will be there (videos, web pages, and images). In this way, it will be easy for them following the project.

On the other hand, some advantages of using a mind map are promoting engaging learning or the development of students´ creativity.

As you can see in the following url, I have chosen coggle to develop my mind map.

https://coggle.it/diagram/XoDd-I9Rpi4-7Iqp/t/energy/5c6775603b2f7be3fc77bbf928c79f2c57031f088c835e97c8af8ff569ed01e8


Coggle is a free tool through which you can create online mind maps. You just have to create an account or log in with your email account.

First of all, you will see a tutorial explaining you how it works. After that, you are prepared to create your own mind map. You can add images, insert videos, web pages, etc. All kind of resources throughout their url.

The worst part of the tool is free limited resources. In contrast, what I like the most is the idea of collaborative work. This is to say, you can work on your project with other people. It also has an easy usage.

Here you have my own mind map. I hope you like it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario