Buscar este blog

lunes, 20 de abril de 2020

Podcast



My new Audio Project


Hi there.

To start with, I have developed an audio project for social science.

Here you are all the details of it.




Secondly, I would like to share my own experience. To develop my audio project, I used Audacity and Ivoox tools.

On the one hand, to record my podcast, I used Audacity.

Audacity is an online tool through which you can record and edit audios. 

It was the first time that I used it. I believe that is really difficult to use the computer program. There are several tools to edit your audios. For instance, you can upload your own audio sources or songs from youtube. You also can choose different sounds of the own programme.

On the other hand, to upload my podcast, I used Ivoox.

Ivoox is an online platform that enables people to listen to other podcasts, upload, download, and share audios. It was also the first time that I used that great resource.

From my point of view, it is a useful tool. Regarding educational scope, it gives teachers opportunity of sharing and storing several audios. I loved their easy usage.

Here is my podcast and my channel.

I hope you enjoy it.
Licencia de Creative Commons
Este obra cuyo autor es Cintia Fernández Morales está bajo una licencia de Reconocimiento-NoComercial 4.0 Internacional de Creative Commons.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario