Buscar este blog

lunes, 2 de marzo de 2020

Pinterest



Pinterest


                                                                                                         
Hi again!


Today I have been working with an incredible tool. It is called "pinterest".

If you are like that kind of people that don´t find the resources you had found previously, this is your app. 

I used to lost the pictures, documents, resources that I had found in the net. But since I have learned the way to keep it all together in an online page, I will use it. 

Through pinterest not only could find several resources, but also you could create different folders to keep all the resources. For that reason, I believe it is a crucial resource that every teacher should have.

I also consider it is an easy application to use. You just have to create an account. 

As you can see below, I have selected different resources such as essays, web pages, articles, activities, etc related to nature. 

Jesse and me think that the connection between nature and education is really important. Children should be involve since they are children. Not just as a subject but as a life style. They should be encourage since school and also since home. 
That´s why each part of my blog is regarding nature. 

Another reason why I have selected those resources is that they are really interesting and could help and support us. There are several ideas that we could follow in our classrooms.  

It is really important to share ideas and education stuff between teachers. 

I hope you like them. 

Have a nice day!





Pinterest, Icon, Social Media, Icons








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario