Buscar este blog

miércoles, 26 de febrero de 2020

My new avatar!

Hello guys, 

I am glad to invite you to my new blog!

I have created my new avatar and I would like to introduce her. 

She is Jesse and she is 30 years old. Moreover she is a teacher. She is really keen on animals nature and music. She fights for animal rights. When she was a child she used to be aware about inequality. Currently she takes part in an organization. 

As I said before, Jesse is a teacher and she always works in her class through her passion about animals and nature. 

On the other hand I would like to talk about the tool I used it. It is called bitmoji. It is my believe that it is a great tool in which you can create an emoji easily. You can also create the account without a great effort. The application has several resources that help you to costume your avatar. It has a lot of details. The application also is divided in four parts; stickers, avatar, style, and items.  

Finally I strongly recommend using bitmoji. I believe that is really useful use an avatar. For some children is too difficult to express their ideas, feelings, etc. Furthermore some students are shy and they don´t want to show their images. In this way I think that it is a great resource to avoid those feelings


                                                                                                   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario